About Our Bad Credit Home Loans in Australia
You need a bad credit loans specialist who can secure rates from 5.64 percent1!
ost banks and lenders have slammed the door on customers with impaired ratings. But you know what they say—when banks and lenders close the door, we open a window of opportunity for everyone to get the funds they need to move on with their life.
What options are available for credit-impaired borrowers?
We understand that everyone can, at some point, face that moment of crisis that changes their financial outlook forever. This moment might be caused by unemployment, illness, injury, divorce/separation, forgetfulness, or even a dispute with a supplier or creditor. Freedom Loans and its network of lenders don’t believe that anyone should be punished forever for having one of these moments. Generally, pay-as-you-go (PAYG) applicants who are employed at least part time will be successful in finding a lender in our network that can offer affordable loans for people with bad credit, for refinancing, consolidating debt or buying a home.
Got problems? We have solutions!
Do any of these problem scenarios describe your current situation? Check out our solutions!
- Problem: You are employed but have recently experienced certain events that forced you to fall behind in your mortgage or other unsecured loans
Solution: We have options from as low as 6.2 percent2 with up to a maximum of 80 percent loan to value ratio.
- Problem: You are employed and have an excellent mortgage payment history, but a high interest rate due to past credit accounts going into default or becoming past due.
Solution: We can obtain mortgage financing for clients in this situation from 5.64 percent1 with an 80 percent maximum LVR .
- Problem: You’ve been employed for at least 3 months but your mortgage is currently in arrears and you have unpaid defaults.
Solution: We have solutions from as low as 8.2 percent3 with a maximum 80 percent LVR .
Our easy loans for bad credit give you options
You don’t have to put up with the restrictions and high interest rates that other lenders force on you. With Freedom on your side, you can:
- Obtain funds to renovate your property.
- Clean up your credit rating and start the healing process by paying off all defaults, judgments, bankruptcies, high interest debt and so on. The sooner these are paid off the sooner you can get back to the cheapest rates.
- Obtain funds for other important events and purchases such as a new vehicle or a well-deserved family holiday.
Are you self-employed without financials and with previous money problems? We have you covered!
Life is difficult for self-employed individuals with hard-to-verify income, who are trying to secure financing. At present, having a mortgage in arrears while being self-employed is a strict no-go with every lender when it comes to refinancing. All lenders, that is, except our lenders.
If your mortgage conduct has been otherwise relatively been good, even if you have blemishes on your CRAA, there is a good chance we may be able to assist with your financing needs. At Freedom, we understand that these things happen to the best of us and we are able to offer more options to borrowers than many other brokers.
You don’t have to put up with the restrictions and high interest rates that other lenders force on you. With Freedom Loans on your side, you can:
- Clean up your credit.
- Consolidate all your loans into one low monthly payment.
- Get funds now, despite a few previous stains on your credit record.
- Make good on divorce settlements.
- Get relief from the harassing creditor phone calls.
- Negotiate lower payouts on your outstanding defaults.
- Get extra cash for home improvements, back child support, late payments, or a much-needed holiday.
- Pay unpaid tax bills without losing your home.
- Get the financial the leverage you need in order to avoid bankruptcy.
Product features and options
You don’t have to put up with the restrictions and high interest rates that other lenders force on you. With us on your side, you can:
- Interest rates as low as 5.64 percent1
- Approval even when you’re unable to verify income.
- Low doc applications.
- Redraw facilities.
- Variable and fixed rate options.
- No need for lender’s mortgage insurance.
- Cashout options.
- Remote locations always considered by our panel of specialist lenders.
Find out more
For a quick, no obligation response to see what we can do for you, complete an instant application or use our FREE report service to find out what’s in your report and determine whether we are the best option for your financing needs.
Did you know…
We know how hard it is to try and improve your situation once bad credit settles in. But it’s important that you know you’re not alone.
- 20,000 Australians declare themselves bankrupt every year.
- Under the law, a bad credit report can be created for a debt as low as $20.
- Consumer groups have identified inaccuracies in as many as 10 percent of credit reports.
- In the last six months, applications for these types of loans have increased by 44 percent.
Freedom Loans wants to work with you and help you get your financial life back in order, all you have to do is apply today!
1Comparison rate 5.68%
2Comparison rate 6.40%
3Comparison rate 8.63%
Please note: This comparison rate is calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 with a term of 25 years with monthly principal and interest repayments.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.